Submission of Abstracts
Welcome to the abstract submission for the 5th CVOT Summit, October 24-25, 2019, Munich, Germany. Please read these guidelines carefully.
The deadline for abstract submission is 31 August 2019. Please do not forget to register!
The Executive Committee will select abstracts for oral presentation (7 minutes for presentation, 3 minutes for discussion) and poster presentation.
Authors should not submit work that they know is likely to be published (in a journal and following peer review) before the meeting. However, abstracts that have been presented in recent months at local or national meetings, will be accepted.
Important Note: All correspondence regarding the handling of each abstract will be sent ONLY to the presenting = first named author’s contact e-mail provided during the generation process (only one e-mail address per presenting = first named author). Thus, the presenting author’s mailing and e-mail addresses are of utmost importance!
The abstract should be submitted in the following way:
- The title should be short (maximum 160 characters).
- Please enter your name and the names of co-authors.
- The abstract must be structured. Begin each section with the following sub-headings in bold: Background and aims − Materials and methods − Results − Conclusion. One or two sentences should describe the methods, and any aspects of methodology (e.g. use of control groups, randomization, patient selection, assay variation). The sentences stating the results have to include hard data, including statistical analysis.
- References are not allowed.
- For drugs, exclusively generic names should be used (no trademarks).
- Please enter grant/support information into the separate box.
Please use the subsequent contact form to submit your abstract.